Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The CAPM is an entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with less project experience, the CAPM is intended to demonstrate candidates’ understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management
Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Through 2020, 1.57 million new jobs will be created each year and qualified practitioners are in demand. With the CAPM, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.
Who Should Apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Gain and Maintain Your CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
CAPM Credential Fees:
Register now online or call us at +968 91237918 / 92316984 to set up your order.