The Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) operates in support or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems, and is involved in quality improvement projects
This course covers the concepts, tools, methodologies required to handle green belt project that impacts a part of the organization.
a. Understand and apply the five step DMAIC Model – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control- the framework for process improvement.
b. Recognize different forms of process waste and eliminate them using Lean techniques with industry specific examples/ cases.
c. Describe various project management techniques in order to manage six sigma projects viz., project charter, Gantt chart, Risk analysis etc.,
d. Use fact based data driven approach of improvement that pave way for operational excellence.
e. Acquire skills required for identifying, analyzing, controlling variations and defects.
f. Lead, evaluate and apply the tools in small scale process improvement projects and assist Black Belts in successful deployment of projects.
3 Years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Certification Body : American Society for Quality (ASQ ®) www.asq.org
What Is ASQ ?
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is a global community of people dedicated to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality champions who are transforming the world’s corporations, organizations and communities to meet tomorrow’s critical challenges.
Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles in the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma Methodologies
- Six Sigma Project Management
- Voice of the customer
- Process Definition
- Management and Planning tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Statistical Distributions
- Collecting and Summarizing Data using descriptive statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability and Process Performance Index
- Exploratory Analysis using Multi- Vari charts and correlation analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design Of Experiments
- Root Cause Analysis
- Waste Elimination
- Kaizen Blitz
- Statistical Process Control
- Control Plan
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Visual Factory
Six Sigma Green Belt Examination Pattern
- Multiple choices.
- 110 questions per exam.
- No negative marking.
- Four and Half Hours
CCSGB Credential Fees:
- ASQ Membership – US $169
- CCSGB Exam Fee for Member US $338
- Non-member US $438
- Retake – US $238
Register now online or call us at +968 91237918 / 92316984 to set up your order.