Certified Management Accountant
IMA’s CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics. The CMA is a U.S.-based, globally recognized certification offered by the Institute of Management Accountants.
CMA-certified professionals work inside organizations of all sizes, industries, and types, including manufacturing and services, public and private enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, academic institutions, government entities, and multinational corporations.
Accountants, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Accounts Clerk, Finance officer
- Bachelor’s Degree, in any area, from an accredited college or university.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination.
Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control (Level C)
- External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (30%)
- Performance Management (20%)
- Cost Management (20%)
- Internal Controls (15%)
Financial Decision Making (Level C)
- Financial Statement Analysis (25%)
- Corporate Finance (20%)
- Decision Analysis (20%)
- Risk Management (10%)
- Investment Decisions (15%)
- Professional Ethics (10%)
- Computer Based Exam(CBT)
- 4 Hour
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions and Two-30 minute essay questions
- Exam windows: Jan-Feb,May-Jun and Sep-Oct
Exam Testing Center: (www.Prometric.com/icma)
Adjacent to the New NBO Building, Muscat, Oman
- International recognition certification in Management Accounting.
- US CMAs certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
- Career opportunities for US CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, Financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations.
Why join the preparatory course at Al Kamel Training – IMTC
The preparatory course for the CMA exam by Alkamel is a fully taught, lecturer-guided course, designed to:
- Assist candidates with registration for IMA membership and examination
- Provide students with contextual industry knowledge, on top of study material
- Monitor students as they progress in the course
- Support students when guidance and clarifications are necessary
- Enable candidates to perform at the exams
- Online Access for Mock Exam
- Free Re Training
- Certified and Experienced Trainer
Register now online or call us at +968 91237918 / 92316984 to set up your order.